ScienceTomorrow has been serving customers from government agencies, corporations and small businesses in advanced materials, structural health monitoring, corrosion monitoring, threat detection, product development, and materials characterization. To streamline research, ScienceTomorrow provides analysis and consulting service in material failure analysis, modeling, simulation and statistical analysis.
"Research, Analysis, Testing and Consulting Solutions”
ScienceTomorrow has been serving customers from government agencies, corporations and small businesses in
- New Product development and application engineering
- Structural Health Monitoring,
- Failure analysis and Prevention,
- Design, design analysis and design validation,
- Condition Based Maintenance,
- Reliability and life prediction,
- Finite element analysis,
- Computational Modeling and Simulation of products, processes and systems
- Process improvement,
- Mathematical modeling and simulation,
- Energy management,
- Thermal solution design and development
- Statistical analysis and Modeling, and
- Research and Technology Development.
CAGE Code: 5B1M2;
DUNS : 829225791
NAICS Codes: 541712, 541710, 541711, 541330, & 541380
SIC Codes: 8711, 8712 & 8714
Certifications: Women owned, Minority owned, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise by Arizona Unified Certification Program Arizona Department of Transport ADOT, City of Phoenix and City of Tucson and the Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business (SWaM) certification from the Commonwealth of Virginia.